Thursday, June 16, 2011

Guppiesss...

I just bought 6 guppies today!!! Actually I want to buy betta fish, but since I didn't found any special yet, I bought guppy fish first... They are very small and they also have special pattern on its tail.

Here is the types of guppies tail...

http://awesomeguppies.wordpress.com/varietiesspecies/

I bought all male guppies... because I want to collect different types of guppies, so I don't think I want to breed them... Now I just add small white marble inside my guppies bowl and also a leaf from my housemate... my guppies seem interest with the leaf, they keep pushing the leaf all around inside the bowl... SO CUTE!!! I will look for some others thing to decorate my guppies bowl soon =) I want to make place for them to hide, so they won't get stress...

Here i took some picture of my guppies... Sorry for the capture quality :P

SEE!! They keep follow the leaf... so CUTE...




Only 3 of this image look batter, others look confusing... I will update about guppies as I found any decoration for their home... Lastly,... I wondering I want to get a filter for them? I'm still thinking... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment