Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Everything Happened WEIRDLY...

My pet, Oreo LOST few month ago..
Lost in the cage that is close tightly, weird right?
Maybe somebody know, nobody admit...
Maybe I know... and many more I know...
But... I only can keep it to myself, so how?
A lot things happen and a lot question in my mind...
I found solution... Just the thing I can't do is to "present" it.
I wondering... Whether I should end this or not?
Sometime I also lost my mind... I should angry... but....
I don't even know myself, why I should care people that did so much thing to hurt me behind, and I still want to care them? At the end what I get only STUPID.
OK! I decide... and I hope I do really can stop caring them!
I tell myself many times... I hope this time I really could end this!
Is non of my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment